This project is a first experiment in the global goal of providing healing water to the population of Samaipata Capital (6500 inhabitants in 2020, increase rate 5%/year). It’s a pilot project. Next step will be to implement a similar system at a larger scale, for the whole community, at the level of the public water cooperative.
Potable water supply is the duty of the public water cooperative. But the cooperative faces several challenges, among them :
– water ressources are multiple, surface waters (subject to contamination, natural by soil erosion and due to human activities: agriculture with chemicals and cow breeding) and underground waters (3 boreholes, 1 contaminated with sal, probably from human activity – delicatessen)
– water quality is variable according to the location in the city (not same water supply everywhere) and the period of the year (turbidity after a rain)
– distribution network offers no warrantees (patchwork, built years after years with different materials, unidentified leaks, needs to be replaced).
– population increase, demands network increase
– internal administration improvement required
– wast waters management has no satisfactory solution yet
My study of water nature and structure (Viktor Schauberger’s work) made me realise that we can not provide optimal drinking water through pipes, otherwise it has to be filtered and dynamised at every delivery point, in every house. It may be financially possible in other countries, but in the case of Bolivia were the average wage corresponds to US$ 400, it would be too expansive for most of the families.
The proposed project is to take advantage of the service offered by a private local compagny, “Los Pinos”, to deliver drinking water of optimal quality according to Bioelectronics of Vincent parameters (pH, rH2 and Ro) – see article published on this website.
Indeed, because tap water quality is not good enough and even harmful (the chloration of water rich in organic material generates toxics components including carcinogenic), people with enough income and consciousness buy purified water delivered in 20 liters plastic bidons by private companies. Two of them are local ones. Some others are bringing water from other locations (which is not ecological – economical in matter of energy ressources).
See details in my report (in Spanish) here: http://www.alianza-samaipata.theparentingrevolution.org/01-Agua-Viva-Samaipata/es-Agua-Viva.html
The owner of “Los Pinos” is ready to cooperate with this project, and modify his water treatment system for optimal results.
My proposal is to
– 1. add in the treatment chain of “Los Pinos” the IQ Water system of German company WTZ GmbH, to dynamise the water just before delivery. Contact has been made. The cost of the purchase of IQ Water is 3000€. Delivery to Samaipata is possible through a private contact in Austria shipping a contener to Bolivia in February (delivery time from Germany 7 days, cost ~30€).
– 2. optimize “Los Pinos” existing treatment chain with World Water Community experts support
– 3. define a protocol of users health monitoring, following BEV parameters (comparing before and after this change, or even before and after changing from tap water to “Los Pinos” optimized water). A local medical lab can be mobilized to make blood tests (and/or salive, urine). This lab will need to be trained for BEV tests first.
– 4. The experiment will be conducted in coordination with a medical doctor member of our organization, Alianza – Samaipata
– 5. All the experiment will be recorded by Alianza, to benefit other communities.
Communication with WTZ, remote Technical support, and financial contribution would be appreciated.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.